Uddhaav meaning and origin
Origin of Uddhaav is in Sanskrit is used as a boy name. Uddhaav is resulted from Uddhav. Meaning of Uddhav is Lord Krishnas Friend, Lord Krishna's Friend and Friend of the Hindu God Krishna came from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Uddhaav
Popularity of Uddhaav
Uddhaav is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Uddhaav
You are a person of change and spontaneity. You often forget that every problem comes with a solution. Change your perspective and start searching for a solution with your heart. You often end up hurt and disappointed. Freedom is what's most important for you. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. Follow your dreams, not cash. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence.
You would love these names similar to Uddhaav
- Bhunayaka - The boy name Bhunayaka is predominantly used in Sanskrit, Bhunayaka means "Leader of the Earth"
- Dinanta - Meaning of Dinanta is Dusk or The Evening used for baby boys is especially used in Sanskrit
- Kaylasa - Originated from Sanskrit, Kaylasa means "The Crystalline Mountain and Crystalline" is used customarily as a girl name. Kaylasa is derivative of Kailasa.
- Manyka means Precious Jewel and Ruby is originated from Sanskrit is a girl name. Manyka is derived from Manika.
- Anenas means Blameless or Sinless aimed at boys is primarily used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Uddhaav
We could not find any notable namesake.