Udhay meaning and origin
The boy name Udhay is principally used in Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi and Malayalam, Udhay means "Blue Lotus or To Rise".
Variants of UdhayNames that rhyme with Udhay
Popularity of Udhay
Udhay is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Udhay as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Udhay
You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You don't think twice before making a decision. Change your perspective and start searching for a solution with your heart. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
If you like Udhay, you would love these names
- Sathyan - Sathyan's meaning is Mighty or Truthful Person used for boys is especially used in Telugu, Marathi and Oriya
- Aadith - Atypical and Fresh boy name Aadith is used commonly in Bengali, Tamil and Hindi, meaning of Aadith is "Lord of Sun or Peak"
- Pranavapriya is used specifically in Oriya, Telugu and Gujarati is a girl name, Pranavapriya means "Goddess Sakthi or Name of a Raga"
- Archishman substantially is used in Gujarati and Telugu, meaning of Archishman is "Sun or The Sun" is used as a boy name
- Rukminee - Girl name Rukminee means "A Wife of Lord Krishna" and is mainly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu is rooted from Sanskrit language
Namesakes of Udhay
We could not find any notable namesake.