Ukti meaning and origin
Ukti commonly is used in Indian, Hindi and Sanskrit is of Sanskrit origin and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Ukti is "Voice, Use, Part of Speech or Well-Spoken".Names that rhyme with Ukti
Popularity of Ukti
Ukti is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 300 babies have been bestowed Ukti around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ukti
Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Become best at what you do for a living. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance.
Go through the following names similar to Ukti
- Ramakrisna - The boy name Ramakrisna is rooted from Sanskrit, Ramakrisna means "Pleasing Krishna" is used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Indian languages
- Bharadvaja has its origin in Sanskrit language is used as a baby boy name and is dominantly used in Indian and Sanskrit, Bharadvaja means "Strong or Fast or Skylark"
- Kalidasa is originated from Sanskrit, Kalidasa means "The Servant of Kali", a baby boy name is used prevalently in Indian, Hindi and Sanskrit
- Iksu - Unisex name Iksu is substantially used in Sanskrit, Indian and Sanskrit which came from Sanskrit, meaning of Iksu is "Sweet or Sugar"
- Vidyadhara - Boy name Vidyadhara came from Sanskrit, meaning of Vidyadhara is "Supporter of Knowledge" is used in Hindi and Indian
Namesakes of Ukti
We could not find any notable namesake.