Uland name meaning
What does Uland mean?
Unorthodox Uland is originated from Old High German and English bestowed upon boys, Uland means "From the Noble Country".
Variants of UlandNames that rhyme with Uland
How popular is the name Uland?
Uland is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 90 people has been named Uland globally.
What numerology tells about Uland?
You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. When going through a hard time, celebrate you are still alive and well. Everything else can be resolved. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Go through the following names similar to Uland
- Thiebaud came from German, meaning of Thiebaud is "People or Daring"
- Detwin - The Detwin means "Friend or People" is mostly used in Low German and German
- Maralda - Of Old High German and Spanish,English origin, Maralda means "Horse or Rule" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Erwinek - Boy name Erwinek came from Germanic, meaning of Erwinek is "Boar-friend" is used in Polish and English languages
- Sigmond - Sigmond's meaning is Victorious Defender, Protector and Protection has its origin in Germanic is a baby boy name. Sigmond is resulted from Sigmund.
Famous people named Uland
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Uland
- Boy names beginning with U
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -land
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Country
- Baby Names that mean Noble