Ulaney meaning and origin
Originated from Hawaiian, Ulaney is aimed at baby boys. Ulaney is variant of Ulani. Ulani means One who is Cheerful is rooted from Hawaiian.
Variants of UlaneyNames that rhyme with Ulaney
Popularity of Ulaney
Ulaney is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ulaney?
You always hope things to work out on their own. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Do you like Ulaney? Other names you would love
- Nohe - The rare boy name Nohe has its origin in Hawaiian, Nohe means "Lovely". Nohe is a derivative of Nohea.
- Inoke - Meaning of Inoke is A Faithful Woman came from Hawaiian is given to both boys and girls
- Kaikane - Unconventional and Modern boy name Kaikane means "Strong Sea" has origin in Hawaiian
- Napua means Young Woman of the Flowers normally aimed at girls came from Hawaiian
- Aukai - Particulary used in Hawaiian uncustomary, Aukai is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Aukai is "Seafarer" has origin in Hawaiian
Namesakes of Ulaney
We could not find any notable namesake.