Umm-Haraam meaning and origin
Meaning: Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)
Add to favorites
Umm-Haraam's meaning is Name of a Sahabiyah (RA) is majorly used in Arabic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Umm-Haraam
Popularity of Umm-Haraam
Umm-Haraam is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Umm-Haraam, loved these names
- Taher - Unexpected Taher mostly is used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Taher is "Holy, Clean or Pure"
- Khalilullah means An Epithet of Prophet Ibrahim or An Epithet has its origin in Arabic is a boy name is mostly used in Arabic
- Munirah - Unwonted Munirahs origin is English and Arabic, meaning of Munirah is "Illuminating or Luminous" used especially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ruponti - Used in Arabic, Ruponti is used as a baby girl name, Ruponti means "Comfort"
- Alifa - Predominantly used in Arabic unusual and modernistic, Alifa bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Alifa is "Sociable or Friendly"
Namesakes of Umm-Haraam
We could not find any notable namesake.