Unge name meaning
On This Page
What does Unge mean?
Unge is Danish and Swedish equivalent of Ungi.
Variants of UngeNames that rhyme with Unge
How popular is the name Unge?
Unge is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Unge around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Unge
The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. Change your perspective and start searching for a solution with your heart.
If you like Unge, you would love these names
- Jansine - Girl name Jansine is used particulary in Finnish, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Jansine is "Beloved, Supplanter and God is Gracious" is of Hebrew and Czech origin. Jansine is a feminine of Jan.
- Eyðfríð principally is used in Faroese and Danish is a baby girl name. Eyðfríð is Faroese form of Auðfríðr
- Ingemund is Swedish equivalent of Ingimundr
- Paarnaq is equivalent of Paornaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Halvidh - The boy name Halvidh is used mostly in Swedish and Old Swedish. Halvidh is form of Hallvidh in Swedish language
Famous people named Unge
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Unge
- Boy names beginning with U
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full