Urim meaning and origin
Urim means Lights or Fires is of Hebrew origin and is chiefly used in English and German is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Urim
Popularity of Urim
Urim is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2000. Urim is a common name in Albania and Kosovo while somewhat familiar name in Greece and North Macedonia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Urim?
You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You need time to heal and recover. You always hope things to work out on their own.
Do you like Urim? Other names you would love
- Yentle - Meaning of Yentle is A Kindhearted Man aimed at baby boys is of Hebrew origin. Yentle is derivation of Yentl.
- Janice - Well-Liked and Ever lasting unisex name Janice means "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful or Form of Jane" and originated from Hebrew language is used especially in English. Widely Accepted name Janice managed to bag 492nd position on the list of baby girl names in 1991 in United States
- Emmanuelle - Used in French atypical, Emmanuelle is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from Hebrew, Emmanuelle means "God is with Us or God with Us"
- Ohad - Predominantly used in Hebrew uncustomary, Ohad aimed at boys, meaning of Ohad is "United" is originated from Hebrew
- Jabe - Jabe's meaning is Borne in Pain, Sorrow and God will Increase Your Boundary is originated from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Jabe is resultant of Jabez.
Namesakes of Urim
We could not find any notable namesake.