Urmisha meaning and origin
Meaning of Urmisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Urmisha
Popularity of Urmisha
Urmisha is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our research, over 80 people has been named Urmisha globally.
Numerological aspects of Urmisha
You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. You are a person of change and spontaneity. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. No matter if a person treats you bad today, all you remember is their good sides and how he or she helped you at a certain point in life.
Parents who liked Urmisha, loved these names
- Chandrayai - Used notably in Tamil, Chandrayai means "Goddess Lakshmi or Goddess Luxmi" is aimed at girls
- Illankodi means A Young Woman is used generally as a baby girl name is used in Tamil
- Ponnarasu - Boy name Ponnarasu is substantially used in Tamil language, meaning of Ponnarasu is "King of Gold, Honorable or Valuable"
- Nilaari is used substantially in Tamil, Nilaari means "the Moon" is given to baby girls
- Saajahan - Particulary used in Tamil, Saajahan is used as a boy name, meaning of Saajahan is "The One who Built Taj Mahal the Symbol of Love or Shah Jahan the Mughal Emperor"
Namesakes of Urmisha
We could not find any notable namesake.