Urpu meaning and origin
Urpu is Finnish equivalent of Urpaanus.
Variants of UrpuNames that rhyme with Urpu
Popularity of Urpu
Urpu is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Finland. As per our evaluation, over 80 babies have been bestowed Urpu around the globe.
What numbers say about Urpu?
You often forget that every problem comes with a solution. Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. If letter U is your capstone in your name it means you have an indifferent point of view when it comes to finances.
Parents who liked Urpu, loved these names
- Konstu - The boy name Konstu is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish. Konstu is Finnish equivalent of Konsta
- Hessu is Finnish equivalent of Hessa. Also Hessu is Finnish form of Hese
- Pirkka is equivalent of Pirkko in Finnish language
- Selm - Originated from Celtic, Germanic and Arabic, Selm is used as a baby boy name and is notably used in Swedish and Finnish, Selm means "Protected by God, Will Helmet and Sacrifice". Selm is masculine form of Selma.
- Fridlef is equivalent of Fridhlef in Swedish language
Namesakes of Urpu
We could not find any notable namesake.