Ursukka meaning and origin
Ursukka is Finnish form of Ursula.
Variants of UrsukkaNames that rhyme with Ursukka
Popularity of Ursukka
Ursukka is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Ursukka
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Other names similar to Ursukka
- Silvasti is Finnish form of Silvester
- Joosu - Boy name Joosu is used principally in Finnish language. Joosu is equivalent of Joose in Finnish language
- Aarttu - Boy name Aarttu is particulary used in Finnish. Aarttu is equivalent of Arttu in Finnish language
- Raaffa is Finnish cognate of Rafael
- Sakku is Finnish cognate of Sakarias
Namesakes of Ursukka
We could not find any notable namesake.