Urwan meaning and origin
Urwan is originated from Latin, Urwan means "City Dweller" is used in Breton. It is celebrated on December 19th.
Variants of UrwanNames that rhyme with Urwan
Popularity of Urwan
Urwan is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 70 babies have been bestowed Urwan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Urwan
There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. To have the letter U as your cornerstone symbolizes your sharp focus, and your ability to see good in everything and everyone. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life.
Do you like Urwan? You would love these names
- Juliusz - Boy name Juliusz is especially used in Polish which of Latin origin, meaning of Juliusz is "Youth, Youthful and Soft Bearded". Juliusz is resulted from Julius.
- Ginia means Maiden and The Virgin is chiefly used in Spanish, English and Swedish has its origin in Latin is a girl name. Ginia is diminutive of Virginia.
- Vincenta - Unusual Vincenta is used specifically in Slavic, Vincenta means "The Winning" is came from Latin is used as a girl name
- Emerenz is used majorly in German, Emerenz means "Earn or Merit", a baby girl name is of Latin origin
- Paulie - Queer unisex name Paulie means "Little One and Small" has its roots in Latin is used in English. Paulie is a short of Paul.
Namesakes of Urwan
We could not find any notable namesake.