Usaama meaning and origin
Boy name Usaama is principally used in Arabic language, Usaama means "Description of a Lion".Names that rhyme with Usaama
Popularity of Usaama
Usaama is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Usaama is a familiar name in Uganda. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Usaama around the globe.
What numbers say about Usaama?
You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You can't stand injustice. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life.
If you like Usaama, you would love these names
- Daniyal - Largely used in Arabic unheard-of, Daniyal means "Intelligent or A Prophet Name" is used as a boy name
- Baahi - Used in Arabic, Baahi is used as a boy name which is rooted from Arabic, Baahi means "Brilliant or Shining"
- Rasikha - Meaning of Rasikha is Steady or Feminine of Rasikh is a girl name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Hwas means Having Narrow or Contracted Eye is used commonly as a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Sameea - Girl name Sameea means "Blessings or One who Listens" is used largely in Arabic
Namesakes of Usaama
We could not find any notable namesake.