Usagi meaning and origin
Girl name Usagi means "Resembling a Rabbit", especially used in Japanese came from Japanese.
Variants of UsagiNames that rhyme with Usagi
Popularity of Usagi
Usagi is a familiar baby name in Japan. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Usagi
You lack real friends. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people.
Parents who liked Usagi, loved these names
- Hisao - Origin of Offbeat Hisao is in Japanese bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hisao is "Life Story" is used particulary in Japanese
- Kimmie - Rare unisex name Kimmie is originated from Japanese and Old English, Kimmie means "From the Royal Fortress Meadow or Cyneburg" is chiefly used in English and Finnish
- Chieko - Uncommon unisex name Chieko is originated from Japanese, Chieko means "Wisdom or One who has Grace"
- Ayaka - Queer girl name Ayaka means "Colorful Fragrance or Colorful Flower" and is used largely in Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Takumi - Used commonly in Japanese uncustomary, Takumi aimed at baby boys, Takumi means "Carpenter or Artisan" is originated from Japanese
Namesakes of Usagi
We could not find any notable namesake.