Ushna meaning and origin
Ushna's meaning is Warm, Active, Innocent or Beautiful Girl aimed at baby girls is chiefly used in Hindi, Arabic and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Ushna
Popularity of Ushna
Ushna is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Ushna is a familiar name in India. At least, 200 people globally have carried Ushna as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Ushna?
You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility.
You would love these names similar to Ushna
- Illiyas - Boy name Illiyas is mostly used in Arabic, Hindi and Gujarati languages, meaning of Illiyas is "Name of One Prophet or God is God"
- Sadoof - Sadoof's meaning is Poetess or Name of a Poetess is a girl name is used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Nimat - Origin of Unconventional Nimat is in Hebrew and Arabic languages bestowed upon both boys and girls used specifically in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Nimat is "Loans or Blessing"
- Ariq - Meaning of Ariq is Deep Rooted is substantially used in Arabic and English is used as a boy name
- Muzaffar specifically is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Muzaffar is "Victorious or Triumphant" used as a boy name came from Arabic
Namesakes of Ushna
We could not find any notable namesake.