Utphalamitra meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Marathi and Hindi, Utphalamitra means "The Sun" is used typically as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Utphalamitra
Popularity of Utphalamitra
Utphalamitra is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Utphalamitra?
You are a person of change and spontaneity. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Looking for a name like Utphalamitra? Please go through the following names
- Hansraaj is used predominantly in Malayalam, Hindi and Marathi bestowed upon baby boys, Hansraaj means "King of Swans"
- Shriyadita - Mainly used in Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi, Shriyadita means "Sun" is a unisex name
- Garalakant is used especially in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, Garalakant means "Shiva's Son"
- Kulavardhini - Girl name Kulavardhini is notably used in Marathi and Hindi, Kulavardhini means "Developer of the Race"
- Karkotak is used prevalently in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, Karkotak means "Serpent King"
Namesakes of Utphalamitra
We could not find any notable namesake.