Utsavee meaning and origin
Boy name Utsavee has its origin in Sanskrit. Utsavee is a form of modern Utsav. Utsav is originated from Sanskrit, Utsav means "Born During a Celebration and Celebration".
Variants of UtsaveeNames that rhyme with Utsavee
Popularity of Utsavee
Utsavee is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Utsavee
You are looking for your higher purpose. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. To have the letter U as your cornerstone symbolizes your sharp focus, and your ability to see good in everything and everyone. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura.
Other names similar to Utsavee, for would be moms
- Anadhika - Boy name Anadhika means "Having No Superior" is used chiefly in Sanskrit
- Atala - Principally used in Indian, English and Sanskrit, Atala means "Firm or Stable" which originated from Sanskrit is a gender insensitive name
- Jasavira is used mainly in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Jasavira means "Famous Warrior"
- Asvaketu - Asvaketu's meaning is Horses Bannered is a baby boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Ajakara - Ajakara's meaning is Protector of Cattle or The Bull of Shiva is used largely in Sanskrit is a boy name
Namesakes of Utsavee
We could not find any notable namesake.