Utsavi meaning and origin
Used notably in Marathi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu, Sindhi, Kannada and Oriya, Utsavi is used as a unisex name has its roots in Sanskrit, Utsavi means "Festivities". Utsavi is a variant form of fresh Utsav. Utsav came from Sanskrit, meaning of Utsav is "Born During a Celebration and Celebration".
Variants of UtsaviNames that rhyme with Utsavi
Popularity of Utsavi
Utsavi is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Utsavi
Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You like to observe things and people. Follow your dreams, not cash. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better.
Do you like Utsavi? Read these names too
- Sarvacharya - Boy name Sarvacharya means "Preceptor of All" is used dominantly in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada
- Kshithi - Girl name Kshithi is used in Tamil and Kannada, Kshithi means "Earth"
- Dharasutha - Girl name Dharasutha means "Goddess Durga" is used specifically in Tamil, Hindi and Bengali
- Rakthakamal means Red Lotus is predominantly used in Tamil, Marathi and Gujarati is a boy name
- Palani Murugan - Used chiefly in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil, Palani Murugan bestowed upon baby boys, Palani Murugan means "Another Name of Lord Murugan"
Namesakes of Utsavi
We could not find any notable namesake.