Uwaim meaning and origin
Boy name Uwaim is notably used in Arabic language, meaning of Uwaim is "Name of a Sahabi who Took Part in the Battle of Badr".Names that rhyme with Uwaim
Popularity of Uwaim
Uwaim is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Uwaim
Give new people a chance to prove themselves and erase the old ones from your life. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces.
Do you like Uwaim? Read these names too
- Samihah - Offbeat girl name Samihah means "Generous or Forgiveness or Forgive" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Bahri - The Bahri is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Bahri is "Sea Which Belong"
- Hidayat-ul-Haq means Guidance of the Truth (Allah) is mostly used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Zartosht - Boy name Zartosht is used chiefly in Arabic language, meaning of Zartosht is "Zoroaster"
- Husaama means Sword used for girls is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Uwaim
We could not find any notable namesake.