Vémundr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Purple and Full of Life
Add to favorites
Vémundr is Old Norse form of Vímundr.
Variants of VémundrNames that rhyme with Vémundr
Popularity of Vémundr
Vémundr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Vémundr
- Gagarr came from Old Norse is predominantly used in Old Norse, meaning of Gagarr is "Barker, Dog" is aimed at baby boys
- Akaz - Boy name Akaz is used primarily in Old Norse, meaning of Akaz is "To Drive" is originated from Old Norse
- Ágáta - Persistent and Desirable Ágáta prevalently is used in Old Norse is given to girls. Ágáta is Old Norse equivalent of Agatha
- ÞórlaugR is Old Norse form of Þórlaug
- Rekkr - Boy name Rekkr is commonly used in Old Norse. Rekkr is Old Norse equivalent of Rekkr
Namesakes of Vémundr
We could not find any notable namesake.