Vaanee meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam and Hindi, Vaanee is used as a boy name, meaning of Vaanee is "Speech".Names that rhyme with Vaanee
Popularity of Vaanee
Vaanee is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Vaanee
Learn how to trust people more. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Do you like Vaanee? Other names you would love
- Daru has its origin in Sanskrit, Daru means "Liberal or Wine" and a unisex name is used particulary in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Chittrup - Used dominantly in Marathi and Hindi, Chittrup is used as a boy name, Chittrup means "Intelligent or Wise"
- Makshita - Girl name Makshita means "Honey" is mainly used in Marathi and Hindi
- Bahuli - Meaning of Bahuli is One who has Many Facets or Multiplied used for both boys and girls is commonly used in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Satyadevi - Used particulary in Marathi, Hindi and Sanskrit, Satyadevi bestowed upon girls, Satyadevi means "Goddess of Truth"
Namesakes of Vaanee
We could not find any notable namesake.