Vakshana meaning and origin
Girl name Vakshana is specifically used in Bengali, Oriya, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada, Vakshana means "Nourishing, River Bed, Flame or Oblation".Names that rhyme with Vakshana
Popularity of Vakshana
Vakshana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Vakshana
Give yourself some personal space to think. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Looking for names similar to Vakshana? Please go through the following names
- Abhrakasin - Primarily used in Sanskrit and Malayalam, Abhrakasin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abhrakasin is "An Ascetic or With Clouds for Shelter"
- Cheena means Pure White Marble is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Marathi, Gujarati and Telugu
- Mani Revathi - Used prevalently in Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu, Mani Revathi is used as a girl name, Mani Revathi means "Name of Star Combine with Fare or Love"
- Jyostna is used mainly in Gujarati and Bengali bestowed upon girls, Jyostna means "Moon Light or Moonlight"
- Subinay primarily is used in Telugu, Hindi and Oriya, meaning of Subinay is "Humble" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Vakshana
We could not find any notable namesake.