Valbjörk meaning and origin
Girl name Valbjörk is originated from Old Norse is used largely in Icelandic and Danish. Combination of well-liked and ever lasting VAL and BJÖRK resulted in Valbjörk.
Variants of ValbjörkNames that rhyme with Valbjörk
Popularity of Valbjörk
Valbjörk is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Valbjörk, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ellika is German equivalent of Ella
- Od is Swedish equivalent of Oddr
- Jóanes is Faroese cognate of Jóhannes
- Regnhild - The girl name Regnhild is largely used in Danish, Old Danish and Finnish. Regnhild is Danish form of Ragnhildr
- Jørg - Darling Jørg is used particulary in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is bestowed upon baby boys. Jørg is Norwegian and Danish form of Jörg
Namesakes of Valbjörk
We could not find any notable namesake.