Valdus meaning and origin
Valdus came from Germanic, meaning of Valdus is "Powerful" and is used chiefly in Norwegian, Finnish, Danish and Swedish is used for boys. Valdus is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Vald in Latin language.
Variants of ValdusNames that rhyme with Valdus
Popularity of Valdus
Valdus is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Valdus?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Valdus? Read these names too
- Haldor - The rare boy name Haldor is originated from Nordic and Old Norse, Haldor means "Thor's Rock or Thor" is used especially in Scandinavian and Finnish
- Hana 1 - Sky-scraping Hot, Customary and Everlasting girl name Hana 1 is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Hana 1 is Slavic cognate of Hanna
- Antti came from Old Greek language is a boy name, predominantly used in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Antti is "The Brave or The Brave"
- Reijo is used particulary in Finnish and Norwegian is aimed at baby boys. Reijo is equivalent of Reko in Finnish language
- Eystein is used primarily in Finnish and Scandinavian is originated from Old Norse is bestowed upon boys. Eystein is Norwegian form of Eysteinn
Namesakes of Valdus
We could not find any notable namesake.