Valentyn meaning and origin
Valentyn is form of all time favorite and saintly Valentine. Valentine is a variant form of celebrated and perennial Valentina. Valentine came from English and Latin, meaning of Valentine is "The Healthy and Vigorous".
Variants of Valentyn
View middle names that goes with Valentyn like Fergal, Ionn, Ikee, Nace,Names that rhyme with Valentyn
Popularity of Valentyn
Valentyn is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1994 and achieved its top ranking of 2247 in 2000. Also, Valentyn is a familiar name in Spain and United States. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Valentyn around the globe.
Valentyn in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Valentyn
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. To solve problems the easy way, stay open-minded and don't give up. You don't need a self-confidence boost because your self-confidence is never low. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Valentyn
- Letty - Durable and Lofty Letty especially is used in Danish and Norwegian aimed at girls, meaning of Letty is "Allesse, Diminutive of Letitia or Truth" is originated from Latin and Old Greek
- Viridienne - The Viridienne has origin in Latin, meaning of Viridienne is "God of Nature"
- Valentina means The Healthy or The Word Valens Which is of the Meaning Healthy Strong has origin in Latin which is largely used in Spanish and Tamil is used as a unisex name
- Purves means Purveyor is of Latin origin and a baby boy name is commonly used in English
- Franziska - Atypical Franziska predominantly is used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish aimed at girls that of Italian and Latin origin, meaning of Franziska is "Little Frenchman / Franke or Little Frenchwoman"
Namesakes of Valentyn
- Valentyn Sylvestrov, Ukrainian composer and pianist of contemporary classical music
- Valentyn Grekov, Ukrainian judoka
- Valentyn Symonenko, Ukrainian politician
- Valentyn Slyusar, former Ukrainian football midfielder