Vanila meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu, Vanila means "Flavour or Reside Under Bilva Tree" is a girl name.
Variants of VanilaNames that rhyme with Vanila
Popularity of Vanila
Vanila is a familiar baby name in India and Brazil. According to our estimate, over 800 babies have been named Vanila globally.
What numbers say about Vanila?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success.
Do you like Vanila? Read these names too
- Chandratara - Meaning of Chandratara is The Moon or the Stars Conjoined used for baby girls is used principally in Oriya and Gujarati
- Nirmanyu - Nirmanyu's meaning is Free of Anger is a boy name is used specifically in Bengali, Marathi and Telugu
- Aninda - Meaning of Aninda is Perfect or Irreprochable used for both boys and girls is used primarily in Gujarati and Hindi
- Ditya - Unconventional and Contemporary Ditya is originated from Sanskrit is used primarily in Gujarati and Oriya is a gender-neutral name, Ditya means "Answer of Prayers or Goddess Durga"
- Triyama - Meaning of Triyama is Night is used in Hindi and Sindhi is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Vanila
We could not find any notable namesake.