Varjana meaning and origin
Meaning of Varjana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Varjana
Popularity of Varjana
Varjana is an uncommon name around the world. According to our evaluation, over 30 babies have been named Varjana globally.
Numerological analysis of Varjana
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Other names similar to Varjana
- Vasudaven - Dominantly used in Tamil, Vasudaven is rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Vasudaven is "Indwelling God, God Vasudeva and The Father of the God Krishna" is used as a baby boy name. Vasudaven is resulted from Vasudeva.
- Harikrishnan - Boy name Harikrishnan is especially used in Tamil, Harikrishnan means "Lord Krishna"
- Chaadhurya - Girl name Chaadhurya is specifically used in Tamil, Chaadhurya means "Cleaver"
- Punniyakodi - Used mostly in Tamil, Punniyakodi means "Enjoy Man" is a baby boy name
- Pavai - Largely used in Tamil, Pavai means "Young Lady" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Varjana
We could not find any notable namesake.