Vedashva meaning and origin
Vedashva is used chiefly in Marathi and Hindi, Vedashva means "Carrying Fame or A River" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Vedashva
Popularity of Vedashva
Vedashva is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Vedashva?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. Change your perspective. As for your friends, keep it real. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove.
Do you like Vedashva? Read these names too
- Ponnulakshmi - The girl name Ponnulakshmi means "Goddess Saraswathi / Lakshmi" is commonly used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Vrishanku - Boy name Vrishanku is mostly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Vrishanku is "A Sage"
- Ekaatmaa means Oneself or Alone normally aimed at boys is used substantially in Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi
- Ekaveer - Mostly used in Marathi and Hindi, Ekaveer bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ekaveer is "A King"
- Ratnatej is used prevalently in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name, Ratnatej means "One who Shines Like a Gem"
Namesakes of Vedashva
We could not find any notable namesake.