Veiko meaning and origin
Veiko means Brother is mostly used in Finnish is originated from Finnish is a boy name . Veiko is variant of darling Veli. Veli means Guardian and Brother has its origin in Turkish and Finnish.
Variants of VeikoNames that rhyme with Veiko
Popularity of Veiko
Veiko is a common baby name in Estonia while it is somewhat familiar in Namibia and Germany. As per our findings, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Veiko around the globe.
Veiko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Veiko?
You possess great communication skills. You thrive to create a life worth mentioning. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. Love is most important in your life. You are unique and born to stand out. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You are always open to new adventures.
Parents who liked Veiko, loved these names
- Lispetti is used principally in Finnish is bestowed upon girls. Lispetti is Finnish equivalent of Lispet
- Uune is used majorly in Finnish is used generally as a baby boy name. Uune is Finnish equivalent of Urmas
- Josukka is Finnish cognate of Jose
- Sextus - Boy name Sextus means "The Sixth or Sixth-Born" and of English and Latin origin is used particulary in Danish
- Rieterik is Finnish cognate of Friederich
Namesakes of Veiko
We could not find any notable namesake.