Vere name meaning
On This Page
What does Vere mean?
The prevailing and traditional unisex name Vere is majorly used in English has origin in Latin. Vere is form of unfading and prominent Vera. Vera is a variant of venerable, famous and biblical Veronica.
Vera is diminutive of Verena. Prevailing and Traditional Vera has its origin in Latin and Russian languages, Vera means "Faith and Victory".
How do I pronounce Vere?
Two syllabled Vere is most commonly pronounced as v(e)-re.
Variants of VereNames that rhyme with Vere
How popular is the name Vere?
Vere is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 443 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Vere.
The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of usage and 210 bearers, the name could just made to the top 815 names in 1888 before vanishing in 1989.
Over 210 people have been named Vere in United States.
Vere is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now. Also, Vere is a familiar name in Fiji, Barbados and Papua New Guinea.
As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Vere globally.
Vere in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Vere
You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You thrive to create a life worth mentioning. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You love your family but never show it. You want to become the change you want to see in the world and inspire people to do the same.
If you like Vere, you would love these names
- Perrin - Perrin's meaning is Rock or Pear Tree is largely used in English and French and is bestowed upon both sexes is of Latin and Old Greek origin
- Cambria - Illustrous Cambria is used specifically in English and Spanish, Cambria means "Wales or Change" aimed at girls is rooted from Latin and Spanish
- Amato - The queer boy name Amato means "The Beloved or Who is Loved", particulary used in Italian is rooted from Latin language
- Aloma - Aloma's meaning is White Dove and Pigeon is commonly used in Latin. Its origin is in Latin is a girl name. Aloma is short of Paloma.
- Monika - Origin of Prominent Monika is in English and Slavic is used as a girl name, meaning of Monika is "Warn or Admonish, Exhort" is dominantly used in Sindhi, Bengali and Norwegian
Middle names for Vere
Some great options for prevailing and brand-new middle names to go with Vere.
View more middle names that goes with Vere.
Famous people named Vere
- Vere Bird, Sir Vere Cornwall Bird Sr
- Vere Johns, Jamaican journalist, impresario, radio personality
- Vere Harmsworth, 3rd Viscount Rothermere, British newspaper magnate
- Vere Beauclerk, 1st Baron Vere, Royal Navy officer, British peer and politician
- Vere Ponsonby, 9th Earl of Bessborough, Anglo-Irish businessman and politician
- Vere Lorrimer, British television producer and director
- Vere St. Leger Goold, Vere Thomas "St
- Verena Mundhenke in Klimt as Actress
- Verena Peter in Der Erfinder as Actress
Lists having Vere
- Boys names beginning with V
- Girls names beginning with V
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ver
- Boy names that ends with -ere
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean Faith
- Baby Names that mean Shy
- Baby Names that mean Bringer