Veshana meaning and origin
Used majorly in Hindi, Veshana means "Flute" is used for both genders.
View middle names that goes with Veshana like Miller, Damien, Laurence, Adie, Avie, Ella,Names that rhyme with Veshana
Popularity of Veshana
Veshana is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Veshana
Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Parents who liked Veshana, loved these names
- Françoise-Xavière - The Françoise-Xavière means "New House"
- Geesche is used in Frisian, Geesche means "Spear or Force"
- Morvanenn - Breton name Morvanenn means "Sea or Assault"
- Denoela - Denoela means "Judge or God" is chiefly used in Breton and Breton
- Carol-Anne - Origin of Carol-Anne is in German, meaning of Carol-Anne is "Strong"
Namesakes of Veshana
We could not find any notable namesake.