Vesla meaning and origin
The girl name Vesla is particulary used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish. It is rooted from Old Norse, Vesla means "Little".Names that rhyme with Vesla
Popularity of Vesla
Vesla is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Vesla around the globe.
Vesla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Vesla
You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are a freethinker. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment.
Other names similar to Vesla, for soon-to-be-parents
- Annemone - Girl name Annemone has its origin in Greek, Annemone means "Wind" is used predominantly in Finnish and Swedish languages
- Herløv - The boy name Herløv is particulary used in Norwegian and Finnish. Herløv is form of Herlof in Danish and Norwegian languages
- Gunder - Used primarily in Swedish and Scandinavian venerable and trendy, Gunder aimed at boys, Gunder means "Struggle or Army" is originated from Germanic
- Soley - Curious girl name Soley is specifically used in Scandinavian, Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Soley is "House, Buttercup or Hall" came from Spanish and Old Norse
- Atle is Swedish equivalent of Atli
Namesakes of Vesla
- Vesla Vetlesen, Norwegian weaver, trade unionist