Via meaning and origin
Via is Norwegian equivalent of Vidar.
Variants of ViaNames that rhyme with Via
Popularity of Via
In United States, Via is a unique name where it has been in use since 1957 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4046th when 35 girls were named Via. Over 128 people have been named Via in United States. But Via is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Via as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Via
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Go through the following names similar to Via
- Tycho - Of Old Greek origin, Unfamiliar Tycho is a boy name, primarily used in Danish and Scandinavian, Tycho means "Fate or Hitting the Mark"
- Lolly - Chiefly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Lolly is originated from Latin and Spanish is used for girls. Lolly is form of Carolina in Swedish language. Also Lolly is English equivalent of Laurentia
- Alexie - Odd unisex name Alexie is used chiefly in Swedish and Norwegian which originated from Old Greek and German, meaning of Alexie is "Noble or Fighting"
- Eigill is Norwegian cognate of Egil
- Esko - Preeminent Esko is used primarily in Finnish and Swedish is given to baby boys. Esko is Finnish equivalent of Esa
Namesakes of Via
- Via Hoffman is credited as writer of movie Tagos ng dugo
- Via Antonio characterized significant role of Trina in 2017 drama, romance flick All of You.