Vijayam meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Malayalam, Vijayam is used as a unisex name, meaning of Vijayam is "Victory".Names that rhyme with Vijayam
Popularity of Vijayam
Vijayam is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Vijayam as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vijayam
When you talk people get hypnotized and admire your brains and wisdom. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. When it comes to relationships, you don't depend on your partner much because you know that nothing's build to last forever. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do.
Other names similar to Vijayam, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jelso - The Jelso is chiefly used in Frisian language, meaning of Jelso is "Ruler or Noble"
- Udanya - Meaning of Udanya is Growth is a gender-neutral name is used notably in Hindi and Hindi
- Chaïda means Witness of the Truth is originated from Quran
- Kuldeepa - Used in Hindi and Hindi, Kuldeepa means "The Earth" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Oréguen - Meaning of Oréguen is Face of Gold is used in Breton and Breton
Namesakes of Vijayam
We could not find any notable namesake.