Villemo meaning and origin
Villemo is version of Wilhelma. Wilhelma is a variant form of preeminent and evergreen Wilhelmina. Wilhelma is form of Wilhelm in German language. Wilhelma came from Germanic and Old High German languages, meaning of Wilhelma is "Helmet, Will and Protection". Also. Villemo is a variant form of Vellamo.
Variants of VillemoNames that rhyme with Villemo
Popularity of Villemo
Villemo is an uncommon name probably limited to Sweden.
Villemo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Villemo
You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You want to become the change you want to see in the world and inspire people to do the same. You can go from closely related to distant in a second. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
Other names similar to Villemo
- Zeth - Unusual Zeth notably is used in Finnish and Danish, meaning of Zeth is "(Replacement and The Appointed" and rooted from Hebrew is used as a boy name. Zeth is resultant of Seth.
- Helmar - Meaning of Helmar is Intact or Famous is majorly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish, a boy name has origin in Germanic
- Atle - Boy name Atle is used largely in Swedish and Finnish. Atle is form of Atli in Swedish language
- Tryggve is used especially in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian is given to boys. Tryggve is equivalent of Tryggvi in Norwegian language
- Kaspara - Kasparas origin is Old Persian and Old Greek bestowed upon girls and is used mainly in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Kaspara is "Whoever Comes to See, He who Guards the Treasure and Treasure". Kaspara is effeminate variation of Kaspar.
Namesakes of Villemo
We could not find any notable namesake.