Virgilia meaning and origin
Virgilia means Grows, Sows or Rod Bearer is originated from Latin used specifically in Finnish, Swedish and Italian is a girl name . Virgilia is effeminate variant of Virgil. Virgil is variant form of widely accepted Virgilio. Also Virgil is variant form of Vergilius. Virgil is form of the Fearghal in Latin language. Meaning of Virgil is Brave and Spring Green is rooted from Latin. Virgilia is effeminate variation of Virgilius. Virgilius is variant of Vergilius. The name is celebrated on October 10th.
Variants of Virgilia
View middle names that goes with Virgilia like Dixy, Mymy, Melodie, Loes, Alianna,Names that rhyme with Virgilia
Popularity of Virgilia
Virgilia is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3431 (1935) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1988 and achieved its top most rank of 1525 in 1990. But Virgilia is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Virgilia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Virgilia
You are a wise person. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Parents who liked Virgilia, loved these names
- Nessie - Uncustomary Nessie is originated from Scottish and Latin, Nessie means "Purity or Lamb" is a gender insensitive name
- Oliver - Durable and Predominant Oliver largely is used in Icelandic, Norwegian and Greenlandic is of French and Germanic origin given to both genders, meaning of Oliver is "The Biblical Olive Tree Symbolizes Fruitfulness or Beauty or Dignity or Oil Tree"
- Damarcus - Of Latin and English-American origin, Admired Damarcus means "Marco, De or Marcus" is a baby boy name is used predominantly in English
- Silje - Trendy and Modern girl name Silje means "Blind" and is rooted from Latin language is specifically used in Danish and Scandinavian
- Lieke - Majorly used in Dutch and Frisian frequently used, Lieke has origin in Latin and is aimed at girls, meaning of Lieke is "Angelic or Like An Angel"
Namesakes of Virgilia
We could not find any notable namesake.