Vishnumaya meaning and origin
Girl name Vishnumaya is majorly used in Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Bengali, Telugu, Sindhi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil and Oriya, meaning of Vishnumaya is "Goddess Parvati".Names that rhyme with Vishnumaya
Popularity of Vishnumaya
Vishnumaya is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Vishnumaya?
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You lack traveling and exploring. Family and friends matter to you. But what matters most is your career and spirituality. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Looking for a name like Vishnumaya? Please go through the following names
- Ajatha - Ajatha's meaning is Shiva or Having No Enemy is used as a gender-neutral name is specifically used in Gujarati, Telugu and Oriya
- Abhyagni is used specifically in Kannada and Hindi, Abhyagni means "Towards the Fire or A Son of Aitasa" is given to baby boys
- Chilanka means Musical Instrument Worn by the Dancer aimed at girls is predominantly used in Kannada and Oriya
- Miten is used primarily in Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada bestowed upon boys, Miten means "Male Friend"
- Raghupriya means Name of a Raga aimed at girls is mainly used in Malayalam and Kannada
Namesakes of Vishnumaya
We could not find any notable namesake.