Vishvayonih meaning and origin
Vishvayonih is used mainly in Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi, Vishvayonih means "The Womb of the Universe" is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Vishvayonih
Popularity of Vishvayonih
Vishvayonih is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Vishvayonih?
When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Vishvayonih
- Manant - Meaning of Manant is Deep Thinking is a boy name is used specifically in Oriya and Tamil
- Shasvat - The boy name Shasvat means "Eternal Constant or Eternal" is used majorly in Gujarati, Hindi and Bengali
- Pravalika - Commonly used in Gujarati and Oriya, Pravalika bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Pravalika is "Question"
- Mantrin means The Knower of Hymns is mostly used in Kannada, Gujarati and Tamil is aimed at boys
- Jaychand - Originated from Sanskrit, Jaychand means "Ancient King of Kannauj or Victory" which is used in Gujarati and Oriya is normally given to boys
Namesakes of Vishvayonih
We could not find any notable namesake.