Visravas meaning and origin
The boy name Visravas means "Dependence" is largely used in Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Visravas
Popularity of Visravas
Visravas is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Visravas
Your career and personal progress are your priorities in life. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. When you face new problems and confront challenges, it causes you doubt and irritation. You often daydream but unlike other daydreamers, you wake up and work hard to make your dreams come true. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right.
If you like Visravas, you would love these names
- Kshipa - Used notably in Hindi and Tamil, Kshipa is used as a baby girl name, Kshipa means "Night"
- Lakashokavinashini - Lakashokavinashini's meaning is Remover of Universal Agonies is chiefly used in Kannada, Tamil and Oriya is aimed at baby girls
- Kulaj - Especially used in Marathi, Telugu and Malayalam, Kulaj bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kulaj is "From a Good Family or Noble"
- Chandraditya - Used chiefly in Bengali, Kannada and Marathi, Chandraditya bestowed upon boys, Chandraditya means "Name of a King"
- Gopesh - Boy name Gopesh means "Another Name for the Hindu God Krishna or Lord Krishna" and is particulary used in Tamil and Marathi is of Sanskrit origin
Namesakes of Visravas
We could not find any notable namesake.