Vividayudhadhara meaning and origin
Meaning of Vividayudhadhara is Bearer of Various Weapons is mainly used in Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Oriya and Bengali is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Vividayudhadhara
Popularity of Vividayudhadhara
Vividayudhadhara is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vividayudhadhara
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You are intelligent and independent. Your imagination has no limits. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind.
Other names similar to Vividayudhadhara
- Thilakavathy means Decorative or Name of a River aimed at baby girls is used especially in Gujarati and Oriya
- Hasmitha substantially is used in Hindi, Tamil and Bengali is a girl name, meaning of Hasmitha is "Popularity or Smiling Face"
- Prolaya - Prolaya's meaning is Wind aimed at baby boys is especially used in Oriya and Malayalam
- Swami means Master is used commonly in Kannada and Tamil is bestowed upon boys
- Bidur - Meaning of Bidur is Wise or A Friend of Lord Krishna is used mainly in Marathi and Kannada is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Vividayudhadhara
We could not find any notable namesake.