Vrajkishore meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Marathi, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Oriya, Vrajkishore bestowed upon boys, Vrajkishore means "Lord Krishna".Names that rhyme with Vrajkishore
Popularity of Vrajkishore
Vrajkishore is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Vrajkishore
You like to observe things and people. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a quick mind. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Vrajkishore
- Sabareeshwara - Boy name Sabareeshwara is particulary used in Oriya, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Sabareeshwara is "Lord Ayyappa or Lord of Sabari Hill"
- Sarunati - Sarunati's meaning is Nobleminded is used notably in Kannada and Hindi is used as a girl name
- Taruntapan - Boy name Taruntapan is substantially used in Oriya, Gujarati and Hindi, Taruntapan means "Morning Sun" has origin in Sanskrit
- Shreepushp - Shreepushp's meaning is Cloves aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Malayalam, Telugu and Gujarati
- Saumyagandha is used largely in Gujarati and Marathi bestowed upon girls, Saumyagandha means "A Kind of Flower"
Namesakes of Vrajkishore
We could not find any notable namesake.