Vrindita meaning and origin
Meaning of Vrindita is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Vrindita
Popularity of Vrindita
Vrindita is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Vrindita?
You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. The letter V as a cornerstone reveals your higher purpose in life. You are a good listener and friend. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Do you like Vrindita? You would love these names
- Miraya - Outlandish Miraya came from Japanese, meaning of Miraya is "Lord Krishnas Devotee or Lord Krishna's Devotee", chiefly used in Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu is given to baby girls
- Vilasini - The girl name Vilasini means "Playful or One who Gives Pleasure or Playful" is used substantially in Sindhi, Sanskrit and Kannada
- Vishweshwar - Boy name Vishweshwar means "Lord of the Universe" is used especially in Tamil, Malayalam and Gujarati
- Prakyamshita - Girl name Prakyamshita is principally used in Bengali, Kannada and Hindi, meaning of Prakyamshita is "Appear or Great"
- Ankisha - Girl name Ankisha is majorly used in Malayalam, Bengali and Gujarati, Ankisha means "Goddess of Number"
Namesakes of Vrindita
We could not find any notable namesake.