Wadee meaning and origin
Wadee means Calm or Peaceful is a boy name is used specifically in Hindi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Wadee
Popularity of Wadee
Wadee is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Wadee is a common name in Lebanon and Yemen while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Palestine and Jordan. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Wadee around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wadee?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Your failures motivate you. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You always act like everything's just great. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You hate copying others. Your number reveals that you are the perfect match for professions like medicine, politics, the Secret Service, working with children, science and education, and marketing.
Looking for a name like Wadee? Please go through the following names
- Lutfi is originated from Arabic, Lutfi means "Kind or Kind or Friendly" which is used in Hindi and Arabic is a baby boy name
- Silah - Dominantly used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi new-fangled and sufficiently quirky, Silah means "Weapons, Arms or Armour" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Sahima - Used mainly in Marathi and Malayalam, Sahima bestowed upon girls, Sahima means "Snowed"
- Altthea - Girl name Altthea is used predominantly in Arabic and Hindi, meaning of Altthea is "Sincere"
- Abba means Father or Born on Thursday is commonly used in English and Hebrew and is bestowed upon both genders is of Arabic and Old English origin
Namesakes of Wadee
We could not find any notable namesake.