Wadood meaning and origin
Wadood means Lover, Warm-hearted, Affectionate, Friend, Beloved, Al-wadood, The All-loving, One of the Names of Allah or Companion is mainly used in Arabic is customarily given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Wadood
Popularity of Wadood
Wadood is a familiar baby name in Pakistan, Iraq and India. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Wadood globally.
Numerological analysis of Wadood
If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You have the heart of a warrior. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult.
Looking for names similar to Wadood? Please go through the following names
- Sakan - The girl name Sakan means "Home" is used mostly in Arabic
- Busa - The boy name Busa means "Universal or All" is substantially used in Arabic
- Smad - Mainly used in Arabic, Smad bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Smad is "Eternal"
- Cantar - Girl name Cantar is largely used in Arabic language, Cantar means "Small Bridge"
- Tharwa - Used majorly in Arabic, Tharwa means "Wealth or Fortune" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Wadood
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Wadood
- Boy names beginning with W
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Lover
- Baby Names that mean Warm
- Baby Names that mean hearted
- Baby Names that mean Affectionate
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean loving
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Allah
- Baby Names that mean Companion