Wafadar meaning and origin
Wafadar means Faithful is majorly used in Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Wafadar
Popularity of Wafadar
Wafadar is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Wafadar
You are the mover and shaker of the world. You love life and life loves you. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. There isn't a person you can't charm.
Looking for a name like Wafadar? Please go through the following names
- Sajhara - Sajhara's meaning is Brave or Beauty is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Abdul-Mubdi - Abdul-Mubdi's meaning is Servant of the Originator is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Maratib - Boy name Maratib is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Maratib is "Dignities or Degrees"
- Mubeen - Unheard-of Mubeen is used substantially in Arabic, Mubeen means "Plain, Clear or Evident" is used as a baby boy name
- Zar-Wareen - Predominantly used in Arabic, Zar-Wareen bestowed upon girls, meaning of Zar-Wareen is "Derived from Zarwari or One who Sprinkles Gold"
Namesakes of Wafadar
We could not find any notable namesake.