Wahibah meaning and origin
Meaning of Wahibah is Giver, Donor, The Generous One or One who Gives used for baby girls used prevalently in Arabic and Sindhi has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of WahibahNames that rhyme with Wahibah
Popularity of Wahibah
Wahibah is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Wahibah is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Wahibah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Wahibah?
You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You want to help others and leave an impression. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes.
Looking for a name like Wahibah? Please go through the following names
- Shardul - Queer and Modernistic Shardul has its origin in Sanskrit, Shardul means "Lion or Tiger" is a boy name is used principally in Kannada and Telugu
- Iha - Used dominantly in Oriya and Tamil, Iha is used as a baby girl name, Iha means "Endeavour or Wish"
- Fahm - The queer unisex name Fahm means "Intellect or Intelligence" is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic
- Suhayb - Suhayb's meaning is Reddish Hair, Reddish or Sandy (Hair) or Of Reddish Hair used for boys is used largely in Hindi and Sindhi
- Maridah - The girl name Maridah is specifically used in Sindhi and Arabic, Maridah means "A Slave Girl Belonging to Haroon Al Rashid or A Slave Girl of Haroon Rashid had this Name"
Namesakes of Wahibah
We could not find any notable namesake.