Wais meaning and origin
Wais's meaning is King is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Wais
Popularity of Wais
Wais is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our findings, at least 10 people have been bestowed Wais around the globe.
Wais in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Wais?
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are a child of change. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Parents who liked Wais, loved these names
- Quddus - Boy name Quddus means "Most Holy" is mainly used in Arabic
- Kaleemullah - Meaning of Kaleemullah is Who Converses with Allah is used predominantly in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Sammar means Fruit is predominantly used in Arabic is originated from Hebrew is a girl name
- Masrurah - Masrurah's meaning is Happy, Delighted or Glad used for girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Zehan - Boy name Zehan means "Brightness, Whiteness or Drought"
Namesakes of Wais
We could not find any notable namesake.