Waliyullah meaning and origin
Waliyullah is used in Marathi, Gujarati, Arabic and Hindi, Waliyullah means "Supporter of God" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Waliyullah
Popularity of Waliyullah
Waliyullah is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Waliyullah globally.
What numbers say about Waliyullah?
You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. Relationships make you feel trapped. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality.
Do you like Waliyullah? You would love these names
- Ahab - Boy name Ahab has its origin in Hebrew, used in English, Arabic and Hebrew languages, meaning of Ahab is "Ach, Strong or Ab"
- Alif - Unorthodox Alif is originated from Arabic is used prevalently in Kannada and Arabic, Alif means "Likeable or The First Character in Hijaiyah" is given to baby boys
- Nezir - Nezir's meaning is Dedicated to God aimed at boys is originated from Hebrew and Arabic
- Sehar - Sehar's meaning is Dawn or Early Morning aimed at both genders is principally used in Arabic and Tamil
- Shameera - Infrequent girl name Shameera means "A Flower". It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Tamil and Arabic
Namesakes of Waliyullah
We could not find any notable namesake.