Waqqas meaning and origin
Used commonly in Arabic, Waqqas means "Old Arabic Name" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Waqqas
Popularity of Waqqas
Waqqas is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Waqqas?
You are daring and courageous. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Positive energy adores your spirit. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Waqqas
- Muhsina notably is used in Arabic came from Arabic, meaning of Muhsina is "Benevolent, Charitable or Alms-Giver" is used as a girl name
- Kishwa is used prevalently in Arabic, Kishwa means "A Country or Region" is aimed at boys
- Husnaa is used majorly in Arabic, Husnaa means "Precious, Most Beautiful or Pious" is given to baby girls
- Ruhiya - Girl name Ruhiya is used primarily in Arabic, Ruhiya means "Spiritual"
- Bahmat - Boy name Bahmat is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Bahmat is "Kid"
Namesakes of Waqqas
We could not find any notable namesake.