Waraqa meaning and origin
The girl name Waraqa means "Rich or Paper-made" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Waraqa
Popularity of Waraqa
Waraqa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Waraqa
You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You hate copying others. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Other names similar to Waraqa, for name hunters
- Mujammil means Adorner or Beautifier is used principally in Arabic is a boy name
- Fakhr-al-Din is used chiefly in Arabic is originated from Arabic, Fakhr-al-Din means "Fakhr Meaning Pride Glory, Pride of the Faith or Pride of Religion" is a baby boy name
- Schafik - Prevalently used in Arabic, Schafik means "Merciful or Tender"
- Khaan means Leader used for boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Barat - Unisex name Barat is mainly used in Arabic has its origin in English and Middle, meaning of Barat is "Guiltlessness or Innocence"
Namesakes of Waraqa
We could not find any notable namesake.